Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
This is an approach to recovery that involves structured activity, especially the first several months of sobriety. The goal of the program is to help clients get well and stay well. The elements of it are listed below:
- Recovery Group- 1 to Several Times a Week- education and supportive group process
- Individual Counseling- at least every other week
- Recovery Assignments- tasks arranged by Jeff and the client, according to the treatment plan, the goal of which is to help recovery happen
- 12-Step or Other Support Group Attendance- at some point early on in the program attendance becomes a part of the program
- Relapse Track- designed to meet the special needs of clients who have had one or more relapses
- Family Night- one evening a week there is family recovery group (they could use some support too)
- Urine Drug Tests- weekly, random urine drug screens
- Aftercare Group- there is a weekly aftercare group; there is no cost and you can attend for as long as you want . Attendance over at least the first year of recovery is recommended.
The program is 2 to 4 months in length, depending on the client’s needs and related to where they are in recovery. The costs are $30 for group and $80 for individual sessions. Drug tests are $5 each test.
More Program Services
Return to Home